Tuesday, November 15, 2011

In Rio !!!

Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brésil
After a very nice month in Peru and the time to get my ups I finally went in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil...
A very long trip by plan to Sao Paulo, with a stop at Santiago. Few hours in Sao Paulo and a bus to Rio.
During the few hours in Sao Paulo someone try to stole my iPhone, I had just enough reflex to avoid the thief. After that I didn't use a lot my iPhone to be sure that it won't happen again. That's why I didn't take a lot of picture in Rio.
So after this long trip I finally manage to get in Rio.
I didn't get lucky with the hostels the first one was in the middle of a favela, the second was the worst hostel ever, very very very dirty and bad staff... and as it was a long holiday weekend all other hotel was full... until I finally find one very good with some very nice roommates :)


AAs for Rio it's a nice city, I visit the most touristic stuff like the Corcovado, Santa Theresa, the cathedral, the place where there is the carnivals.... it was very nice. But because of the bad weather on the last days, I missed the sugar loaf … it will make a good excuse to come back here ;)




I was staying in ipanema so I had a great time on the beach. Swimming in very nice water, lying down on the sand, doing some slackline between palm-trees on the beach during the sunset, playing volleyball.... very nice :)

I also enjoyed a lot the nightlife in Rio, I had some very nice party all night long, meeting some very nice guy!!
But after one week in Rio, it was already time to move on to the next step.... would like to have more time in Rio, and visit some other cities in Brazil like Salvador or other cities more north.
Anyway, it was time to take the bus back to Sao Paulo....

2 comments:

  1. Eh bah on dirait que ton anglais s'est beaucoup amélioré, bravo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photosynth is inside the cathedral of rio ;)
    Who are blah and ledzepellin41? ^^

    ReplyDelete