Tuesday, June 5, 2012

in Queenstown, 1st days !!!

Location: Queenstown, New Zealand
Just the approching of queenstown in the plan was cool, just flying between the montains to land just in front of the lac, was really nice !


 The city is quite small but really amazing, all is really beautiful and people are really friendly Just on the side of the lac Wakatipu, surrounded by mountains the view is amazing all around!! The only bad part is that there is no sun in town after 3pm. Just walking in the street reminded me my mountains around Grenoble, it feel very good to be here!!



 For the job hunt, it is not very easy. Finding a job in a ski resort is almost impossible so I try to find one in town, so far it is very quite in town so there is not a lot of job, but it supposed to get crowded soon and a lot of job should come up, I hope to get one quickly but it won’t be easy as there is a lot of people looking for job like me…







No comments:

Post a Comment