Monday, September 2, 2013

Back in buenos aires

Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
As you might know, I have already been in Buenos Aires. I feel a bit guilty to go back to place I already know. Let me explain why:
I decided to do that, because I have been traveling alone since a very long time, and now I feel very tired about it, I need more social interaction with good friends; I need to share things with other peoples.  I wanted to see many other place in south America, but I don’t feel like traveling everyday alone, like I did in south east Asia. That’s why I decided to just go to few places I know, just to relax a bit before going back to Canada.
I’m sad I miss a very good opportunity to visit amazing place, but know I will come back around here later, now I need more my friends than I need to travel.

I spend few days in Buenos Aires I visit a little bit, but nothing more interesting than what I did the first time I was here. You can find some picture and stories about it here:
Buenos Aires Nov2011


No comments:

Post a Comment