Friday, December 6, 2013

Its time for a break

Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
I have been on the road since two years now. With a big break in New Zealand in the middle of my trip, I traveled around the world for long time now. It’s time for me stop for a while. Catch up with my friends, and get back to a social life!
That's why I decided to stop traveling and go back to Montreal to settle down here…
I will take few months here to save up some money, socialize and relax. Take some time to think and see how things go for me here.
I won’t have a lot of things to post here for a while, but I will keep you updated on my plan for my future!!
Settle down, or hit the road again?? The future will tell!! But after two years of travel, is it really possible to stop like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment