Tuesday, June 17, 2014

On a new start!!

Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
So here we are, I decided to leave Montreal for some new adventures. This time, there is no trip around the world, no flight, no new country to discover. I decided to stay in Canada and go to the west to discover the mountains and see what the life around there is.

As I already said and it always makes more and more sense; the best way to travel is always by hitch hiking, you meet amazing people and you get to see much more things on the way. You keep all your freedom with a lot of adventure.
As I realize all along my first trip, planning only gives you boundaries, and don't really help once on the road.
The only thing I had in mind was to hitchhike to the mountains in Alberta and find a good spot to stay longer, find a job and enjoy the mountains and nature around.

From the time I decided to go and my actual departure it was quit fast, about a month. Just enough time to warn my job and my flatmates that I’m leaving, and to say goodbye to everyone. As I had nothing plan it was easy to prepare, I just spend the last week-end to get rid of all the stuff I had in Montreal. Without too much pressure, I was leaving only when I was ready. I was thinking of leaving on Monday, but I have been a bit lazy to prepare my stuff. So I end up leaving Montreal on Tuesday, Direction ... WEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment