Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Relax in Sydney

Location: Sydney, Australie
I arrived in Sydney after two month and a half in South America.
I took a break from traveling and stayed here for a month, enjoying the city and the beaches.
The city is cool but just like a lot of cities I didn't find anything special about Sydney. That's cool to be able to go on the beach anytime, after work for example, but that's it.


That was a Lego exposition in Sydney.

I spend Christmas and New Year Eve here, and it was really weird as it was my first hot Christmas.
I had Quebeckers Christmas party with the people from Quebec people in Sydney when I arrived, a good Christmas diner with some friends on the 24th and a big picnic and the 25th afternoon.
I had a really great time for Christmas, but I was more like big summer parties, not really Christmas.


For New Year Eve, we went for the afternoon in a small beach with a view on Harbour Bridge where the fireworks are shooted. It was really cool to spend the last day with a beautiful view and perfect sunset with the foot in the ocean.
But finally we move right after sunset to get a bit closer to the fireworks, we end up on a roof top of a building with a view on the entire city and the Harbour Bridge, a very nice spot for the fireworks.




I took my time to see some touristic stuff of the city like Harbour Bridge, the opera, or darling Harbour. And I spend a full day surfing, which was awesome!!!!


But after one month of relaxing and preparing the next steps of my trip, it's time to move on to visit the rest of Australia...

No comments:

Post a Comment