Thursday, December 15, 2011

Somewhere over pacific thinking about south america

Location: Océan Pacifique
Now I'm leaving South America after 2 month and half here!!!
After going through a lot of problem because of my flight beeing cancel, I finally finish my trip by a flight from auckland to sydney in first class in a A380... :)

a very good meal, a crazy massage seat, a bar area with sofa and free champagne... what else ?


As conclusion, in south america I've seen soooo many different thing, meet a lot of very nice people, and had some very nice time here!!!
I would say the best landscapes are in Peru, Bolivia, and Patagonia.
In Peru people are veeeeery nice and there is so much varieties of landscapes
I didn't see a lot of Brazil but enough to know that I want to come back here.
and I definetly have yo come back in Patagonia with more time to do some very big trek and see more of this beautiful area!!!
I will definitely have to come back around to visit or revisit different place. Each one for different reason, the Amazonia part of Peru, all brasil and especially Salvador and come back in Rio, Patagonia, all countries up north...

But now it's time to look to the other side of pacific as Australia is waiting for me!!

1 comment: