Thursday, October 18, 2012

At home

Location: Queenstown, New Zealand
So after about 4 month living in Queenstown I finally take the time to post some photos about my house.
I live in Fern hill its just on the hill next to Queenstown, about 30min walk to town. I live with 4 kiwis all from north island and very cool. i really love living here.
So there is some photos to see where I live:

 My room, the balcony and the pool, and the living room with the pool table that we can transform in a ping pong table



 The kitchen, the garage, the other side of the living room and the bbq area



 The view from the sky above my house


 View from the living room







 and some Sunset from my balcony:




3 comments:

  1. on peut pas voir ta 1ere video captain "Cette video est privée"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops! merci Anonymous !!
      c'est modifier normalement vous pouvez voir les 2 video maintenant

      Delete
  2. hehe Merci !!, oué c'est pas mal :) puis avec les lever et couché de soleil qui sont tres souvant magnifique .. je me plain pas de la vue ahah

    ReplyDelete