Friday, December 9, 2011

Come back in chile !!!

Location: Punta Arenas, Chili
Well now Argentina is done, I went from Ushuaia to Punta Arenas. Just hopping I won't have the same problem as my last time in Chile ...
Until now everything is fine, but there is not much time left in Patagonia, as I had to take a bus during the whole day to reach Punta Arenas. There is only on day left...
I spend the whole day in the national park of Torres del Paine, and it was amazing!!!!!!! This place is sooo beautiful!!! I would love to have more time here to do a big trek over many days in here








The place where I took this photosynth was under ice like 10 or 20 years ago..... It’s scary how fast it melt :( the glacier lose around 100m every years!!!!!!

Except this perfect day, I didn't see a lot of Punta Arenas, but the little I saw wasn't very nice.... just a basic city.....

No comments:

Post a Comment