Sunday, January 20, 2013

In Coromandel !!

Location: Whitianga, New Zealand
I actually went two time In coromandel, I first was there few days before going to Rotorua and lake waikaremoana, and went back there at some friends place after okere falls
As I was on my own the first time I stayed in the same area, around tairua it was really nice, a big bay where I did some windsurfing, a small hill next to the ocean with an awesome view, very nice beaches …. I really like the area.

I also went to Hot water beach as apparently it is a “must see”in new zealand  ….

 And in the same area there is cathedral cove which is a bit too crowded too but really beautiful!!

The 2nd time I when a bit more north at my friends places that lives in Whitianga. They show me about everything in the area, and went snorkelling, spear fishing, getting fresh scallops and crayfish for a perfect diner.

They also took me to awesome spot with beautiful beach and awesome spots for cliff diving





I spend few days there and it was really awesome, Thanks again ash and Flynn !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment