Friday, January 11, 2013

Taupo, Tauranga …

Location: Tauranga, New Zealand

Continuing my way north I went in Taupo then Tauranga.  Taupo that supposed to be THE touristic place … it is indeed full of tourist, but I can’t understand why, there isn't much to see around, except heaps of option for skydiving, bungy jumping, jet boat or trying to do a hole in one golfing on the lake (I think it was 5$ each ball you shoot). I went to see some nice waterfalls around and couldn’t get to a small mountain around as it was too far from town. It’s basically just a tourist trap, a place to spend all your money :p. I just stayed one day and continue to Tauranga.


Tauranga is nice town next to the sea. But not a lot to see, I also stayed only one day to see around an continue my trip

No comments:

Post a Comment