Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Surfing in San Juan Del Sur

Location: San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Continuing my way through Nicaragua, I stop on a small town on the pacific coast, San Juan del sur, it’s a nice surfing town on the side of a beautiful beach. and from there you can go along the coast, there is many small beaches that are always amazing for relaxing, surfing or both!
again I had a great time here, the place is touristy but really beautiful and very easy to go surfing to different spot everyday if you want to!


I spent a full day surfing on one of these awesome beaches. and the next day visiting the town and surrounding, and getting all my stuff ready to go back in Canada, as here will be my last stop in central america. winter is coming and it’s time for me to go back up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment