Friday, August 28, 2015

in Los Cabos

Location: Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
After two days in Loreto I reach the tip of the Baja California peninsula, to visit San Jose del Cabo, and Cabo San Lucas, these two small tourist town are called together “Los Cabos”.
I was really impressed by the amount of huge hotel along the beach, all along the beach there was just a big line of hotel, all side by side, with there own swimming pool, restaurant, and tourist attractions. and in the ocean just next to the beach there was huge cruise ship.

I didn’t find anything special about there, it was just funny to see all the tourist around,  I felt a bit like in a zoo, looking at mass tourism.
I had a good time there but I wouldn’t stay longer like that. I think it’s much better visiting there with a group of friends. or going there for a week of holiday from work, in one of these big hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment