Friday, November 23, 2012

Making the most of my last days in Queenstown!!

Location: Around Queenstown, New Zealand
So now that I’m about to leave Queenstown I focused on seeing most interesting things around, I did some amazing hike and went to milford sounds that is one of the most famous place in new Zealand!! It was really nice, but I clearly prefer the road to access Milford sound than the sounds itself

On the road to Milford sound:



 Milford sound:



And there is pictures I took during some hike I did very close to queenstown, the best one was hiking up to ben Lomond that is about 1750m high it take about 6h return and the view from up there is really incredible!!





  So now I have seen most interesting sight around Queenstown and avoided all touristic stuff that are highly promoted in Queenstown and in New Zealand, like all the bungy jumps, skydive, jetboat…..


No comments:

Post a Comment