Friday, November 16, 2012

Ready for the second part of my trip!!!

Location: Queenstown, New Zealand
After living during the last 9 month in New Zealand, without really travelling, it’s now time to travel again!!

This time I will try to travel in a new way, try to stay away from the touristic industry and travelling more in a non-commercial way.
I will mostly hitch hiking, couch surfing and trying to get closer to the locals, instead of staying in touristic place with other tourists.
I will always try to find the most ecological, cheap and local way to eat, move around and visit interesting things.

Also, I want to stay completely free, I don’t have any plan with fixed date. I’ll take things as it comes so I’ll be free to stay as long as I want everywhere. And change my path if I find some other interesting things to do. I won’t book anything too much in advance.
I have updated the map above to show what I plan on doing, but as I said, nothing set in stone, it will depends on my experience in each places.
I'll leave Queenstown and hitch hike across all new Zealand, first the south island, then the north island before starting visiting Asia, I think about starting in Bali, and going up slowly visiting as much as I can on my way, to reach Nepal I would like to see Burma and Bhutan but it might be hard to get there.
After all that I'll go back to Argentina, maybe doing another WHV there maybe another winter maybe more depends on how things go over there !!

So after 9 month really quiet on this blog, I hope to be able to post much more amazing things on it very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment