Tuesday, December 18, 2012

in Golden bay !!

Location: Golden Bay, New Zealand

So after the long walk to reach Collingwood, I finally arrived in golden bay on the far north of the south island. After a nice night in a reel bed to recover from the walk, I get a bicycle with the hotel I was staying in Collingwood and ride more north to reach farewell spit. It's a very long band of sand that separate the west coast from golden bay and Tasman bay. The scenery around there was really nice and with a perfect weather so I went there to see around for few hours.
I get back not too late so I decided to go kayaking in the area around as the hotel was offering free kayak as well.




So in four days I walk 82km, bicycle 50km and few hours of kayak. Now it’s time to relax a bit before going on abel tasman tracks, the weather forecast is not too bad for the next few days so that will be perfect to relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment