Thursday, April 4, 2013

In Ninh Binh, for amazing scenery !!

Location: Ninh Binh, Vietnam
After an amazing day visiting paradise cave and the area, I directly took a night bus to go to Ninh Binh. I arrived there at about 4AM, which is not really ideal Timing, but after waiting few hours for something to open, I took a good breakfast and start my day exploring the area, I rented a bicycle to visit around, First I got on the river going between and under the mountains of the area and the view was really impressive, rowing in the middle of rice field and huge cliffs was awesome. And the way our “driver” was rowing was also very impressive!!!


After that small cruise, I went on top of one of the hills to see the area from another point of view and the view from up there is really incredible!


 After this day biking around I went back in town to take a bus to Hanoi, it was very loooong day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment