Sunday, April 21, 2013

Taking my time in Luang prabang

Location: Luang Prabang, Laos
Luang Prabang is a bit bigger town, and much more touristic, but very nice place. Like everywhere in laos, it is very relaxed place, people are nice, streets are beautiful, heaps of cheap street food, and a nice night market. I really like that town !!


Around I went to a big waterfall, and that one was really beautiful, Even if it was end of dry season, there were still a lot of water.  There is few different pool for swimming, and some other area very very beautiful, I spend a day to see and relax in the waterfall, and as the temperature outside are extremely hot, it is nice to cool down in such a beautiful place !!



I also spend a day walking around town and going on top of a hill in the middle of town, another day bicycling around the area, it was really hot but very nice !!

No comments:

Post a Comment