Sunday, April 14, 2013

Leaving Vietnam!!

Location: Điện Biên Phủ,Vietnam
So as I’m leaving Vietnam, let talk about my feeling about this country!! Overall I really like it, but didn’t find any specific point that was extremely good. Food is good, but I didn’t find as much variety as in Cambodia or Malaysia for example, people a usually very nice, but not as smiling and friendly as Cambodians.
I visited Vietnam starting from south and went up north stopping at many place on the way. And until I reach Phong nha (the place with the big caves) I didn’t find anything really breath taking, not any place that I can describe as a must see, but when I reach phong nha, then ninh binh, or event halong bay and sapa that I have seen with a weather quite bad, all these place are really amazing. The big cities are hu chi minh city (Saigon) in the south and ha noi in north. Both are a bit crazy with soooo many motorbike and everything is soo fast, it is very interesting!!.
Like Cambodia, Vietnam was a French colony, but if we can see that in a very nice way in Cambodia with a lot of French product in supermarket, or some old people speaking French correctly, in Vietnam the only things that reminded me about France was the fact that everyone is smoking which is a bit sad.
Also it’s funny to travel in Vietnam, as everyone arrive in one of these city and finish at the other one, so when you arrive, you met few people that just finishing visiting Vietnam and that can give you many tips, and also many people that like you, just arrived in Vietnam, and you will see these people very often on your trip, as everyone go to the same direction.
And when you arrive on the other side, it is your turn to give tips to the new traveler that just arrived,
Also for a very good way to visit Vietnam; I didn’t do it as I was alone but many people did it, and I think that is the best way to visit Vietnam. It is to buy a motorbike on one side, and reselling it on the other side, I have seen many many roads that are really beautiful and you get to see soo many place without any tourist and get to see more what really is Vietnam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment