Saturday, April 13, 2013

The head in the clouds! in Sapa

Location: hồ Sapa, Vietnam
Everyone talk about Sapa it is supposed to be one of the most beautiful place in Vietnam!
But it is also a bit up the mountains and the weather here is not always friendly!!
When I arrived there it was raining a lot and it was very foggy, we couldn't see anything!
The rain stopped quickly but the fog stayed here during the whole day, with some occasional rain. So I didn’t go hiking like I was planning as there was nothing to see with that fog. I just walk a bit in town, and hope for a better weather the next day.
Unfortunately when the weather is like that it can stay for many days and the next day was the same. I still when for a short walk and get some very small clearing at some time, but I needed to be quick to take picture as that was never long!


As it might stay like that for long time, there was no point of wasting too much time waiting here so I left after too days the head in the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment